Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · May 8, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Decatur) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Decatur also boasts big city conveniences, an excellent school system, and top notch healthcare while maintaining the graciousness of a small southern town.
- Additional, custom-designed Obgyn exam rooms allow for maximum privacy.
- 14 Bed Emergency Dept.
- Annual Volume of 25,000.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Decatur, AL.
- 24 Hours of Physician Coverage.
- 4 Bed FastTrack.
- The site houses Alabamas first Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Lakes and woodlands make outdoor recreation a year-round staple of the community.
- Parkway is prepared to manage potential industrial accidents with a large decontamination room for treating chemical exposure.
- 12 Hours of Midlevel Coverage.
- Located in Morgan County along the banks of the Tennessee River in north-central Alabama, Decatur is just 30 minutes from Huntsville and within an hour drive of Birmingham.
- About the ED.
- The Parkway Medical Center emergency department houses 14 private treatment rooms, a pediatric waiting room, and a specifically designed pediatric exam room.
- Parkway Medical Center.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago