Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · July 14, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Waycross) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision offers competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Enjoy southern hospitality at its finest!
- In conjunction with Envision Healthcare, HCA Memorial Satilla Health in Waycross, GA seeks additional Emergency Medicine physicians.
- Incoming physicians will be employed through Envision Physician Services and based at Memorial Satilla.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Waycross, GA.
- Hrs physician + 36 hrs mlp coverage.
- 21 beds (completely automated) / 4 bed fast-track.
- Our team of over 1,000 employees and more than aff work hard every day to combine safe, quality medical care and advanced technology with compassion and understanding.
- Emergency Medicine Physicians needed in Waycross, GA.
- This city offers affordable housing options and a low cost of living, great weather / climate, diverse cultures, outstanding schools -- both private and public as well as multiple colleges in the area.
- Employee status with Benefits (full-time status).
- Memorial Satilla Health is a 231-bed, full service, acute care medical facility that has been providing high quality medical care to the greater Waycross community and southeast Georgia region for more than 60 years.
- 50,000 annual patient visits.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Practice & or Internal Medicine.
- Waycross, GA is located in Southern GA and is about an hour and half drive to Jacksonville, FL and a 2 hour drive to Savannah, GA.
- Located here is the North entrance to the Okefenokee Swamp (a 450,000 acre National Wildlife Refuge) with an ecosystem found nowhere else in the world!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago