Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Waycross) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Practice & or Internal Medicine.
- Our team of over 1,000 employees and more than aff work hard every day to combine safe, quality medical care and advanced technology with compassion and understanding.
- Memorial Satilla Health is a 231-bed, full service, acute care medical facility that has been providing high quality medical care to the greater Waycross community and southeast Georgia region for more than 60 years.
- Enjoy southern hospitality at its finest!
- 50,000 annual patient visits.
- This city offers affordable housing options and a low cost of living, great weather / climate, diverse cultures, outstanding schools -- both private and public as well as multiple colleges in the area.
- Incoming physicians will be employed through Envision Physician Services and based at Memorial Satilla.
- Emergency Medicine Physicians needed in Waycross, GA.
- Hrs physician + 36 hrs mlp coverage.
- 21 beds (completely automated) / 4 bed fast-track.
- Waycross, GA is located in Southern GA and is about an hour and half drive to Jacksonville, FL and a 2 hour drive to Savannah, GA.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Waycross, GA.
- Envision offers competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- In conjunction with Envision Healthcare, HCA Memorial Satilla Health in Waycross, GA seeks additional Emergency Medicine physicians.
- Employee status with Benefits (full-time status).
- Located here is the North entrance to the Okefenokee Swamp (a 450,000 acre National Wildlife Refuge) with an ecosystem found nowhere else in the world!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago