Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · October 26, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Jackson/Flowood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Scribe Coverage Provided.
- Partnership Track.
- Jackson, the "City with Soul", is the state capital on Mississippi and offers many fun things to do, discover, and see.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage Provided.
- Foodies will need to bring their appetite in order to enjoy the various down-home, southern cooking options available.
- Merit Health River Oaks offers a caring and modern environment for their patients.
- Excellent Support Services.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Jackson/Flowood, MS.
- Apply Now!
- We are an independent, democratic, and physician-owned group that strives to provide the highest quality of patient care in the region.
- Licensed for 160 Beds.
- The city is known for its many events and attractions, from heritage festivals to symphony concerts, museums and sports classics.
- Capital Emergency Physicians (Ceps) has an outstanding opportunity for Board Certified / Board Prepared Emergency Medicine Physicians near beautiful and historic Jackson, Mississippi.
- Jackson also has rapidly developing Southern Fusion and International restaurants to choose from.
- 27,000 Annual ED Visits.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Apply " button.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- We are in the process of accepting CV's and scheduling confidential interviews.
- The medical staff is composed of some of the nation's top-ranked physicians and specialists.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago