Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · December 6, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Decatur) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Family Health, Dental, Life and Vision.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Decatur, AL.
- 22 Bed Emergency Department.
- 5Bed Fast Track.
- 401k with Match.
- Annual Volume of 42,000.
- About THE ED.
- Scribe Coverage.
- Director stipend up to 60k.
- EMR - Meditech.
- Decatur Morgan Hospital, part of the Huntsville Health System, is an award-winning hospital serving Morgan County.
- Hourly rates starting at $230.
- Associate Medical Director - Decatur Morgan Hospital.
- CME, License and Professional Dues Year Stipend.
- Innovative, personal care is available at 4 loccations that include two acute care facilities, a free standing behavioral health facility, and a free standing rehab/wellness center.
- 24-30 Hours of Midlevel Coverage.
- With a staff comprised of over 200 physicians and 1300 employees, it is one of the largest employers in the country.
- 32 Hours of Physician Coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago