Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · July 14, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Signing bonus and possible student loan repayment.
- Emergency medicine trained or experienced in Emergency Medicine.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified candidates only.
- You will be contacted immediately.
- Emergency Medicine physicians needed in addition to a Medical Director of Emergency Medicine.
- Full time is twelve, 10-12 hour shifts per month.
- Located a little over an hour north of Birmingham and 30 minutes south of Huntsville on Lake Guntersville.
- Excellent income package, including malpractice and relocation.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Alabama.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago