Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Mobile) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Expansion of the education / training programs, including the development of an Emergency Medicine training program, is in process.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Mobile, AL.
- The Department of Emergency Medicine at the University of South Alabama (United States) is engaged in major academic program development with openings for multiple new Emergency Medicine trained physicians.
- This is an opportunity to take on leadership positions and develop expanded clinical care, teaching and research programs.
- Additional training in subspecialties such as critical care, education, research or ultrasound fellowships is a plus.
- The position includes a competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits and a generous paid time off package.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago