Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Mobile) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The position includes a competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits and a generous paid time off package.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Mobile, AL.
- Additional training in subspecialties such as critical care, education, research or ultrasound fellowships is a plus.
- Expansion of the education / training programs, including the development of an Emergency Medicine training program, is in process.
- This is an opportunity to take on leadership positions and develop expanded clinical care, teaching and research programs.
- The Department of Emergency Medicine at the University of South Alabama (United States) is engaged in major academic program development with openings for multiple new Emergency Medicine trained physicians.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago