Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · September 25, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Wedowee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Next to Lake Wedowee.
- Two 12 hour ED Physician Shifts w/ APP Coverage.
- Flexible, Single-Point-of-Contact Scheduling.
- ED volume of 12,000.
- "A" Rated professional liability with tail coverage.
- EMR: Meditech (Epic coming soon).
- Tanner East Wedowee.
- This has enhanced the tourist drawing power of the town.
- Inpatient- Low volume/Low acuity- Staffed by Nurse Practitioner.
- ED Experience required - BE/BC in EM/IM/FM.
- Current, unrestricted Alabama medical license and DEA.
- Facility: Tanner East Alabama.
- This area was historically occupied by the Muscogee Creek people.
- Colleague referral bonus program Wedowee, which means "old water" in the Creek language, was named after a Muscogee Creek Indian chief.
- 1 1/2 Hours from both Atlanta & Birmingham.
- Brand new facility- Opened in November 2017.
- Since the late 20th century, Lake Wedowee was created by the impoundment of the Tallapoosa River.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN ED Physician Opportunities in Wedowee, Alabama!
- Also known as the R. L. Harris Reservoir, the lake draws thousands of visitors to Wedowee every year.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Med/High Acuity.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on May 16.