Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · December 6, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Wedowee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This has enhanced the tourist drawing power of the town.
- ED Experience required - BE/BC in EM/IM/FM.
- Since the late 20th century, Lake Wedowee was created by the impoundment of the Tallapoosa River.
- 1 1/2 Hours from both Atlanta & Birmingham.
- Next to Lake Wedowee.
- "A" Rated professional liability with tail coverage.
- Inpatient- Low volume/Low acuity- Staffed by Nurse Practitioner.
- This area was historically occupied by the Muscogee Creek people.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN ED Physician Opportunities in Wedowee, Alabama!
- EMR: Meditech (Epic coming soon).
- Flexible, Single-Point-of-Contact Scheduling.
- Two 12 hour ED Physician Shifts w/ APP Coverage.
- Facility: Tanner East Alabama.
- ED volume of 12,000.
- Brand new facility- Opened in November 2017.
- Tanner East Wedowee.
- Med/High Acuity.
- Colleague referral bonus program Wedowee, which means "old water" in the Creek language, was named after a Muscogee Creek Indian chief.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Current, unrestricted Alabama medical license and DEA.
- Also known as the R. L. Harris Reservoir, the lake draws thousands of visitors to Wedowee every year.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on May 16.