Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · March 28, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Wedowee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Two 12 hour ED Physician Shifts w/ APP Coverage.
- Also known as the R. L. Harris Reservoir, the lake draws thousands of visitors to Wedowee every year.
- ED Experience required - BE/BC in EM/IM/FM.
- 1 1/2 Hours from both Atlanta & Birmingham.
- ED volume of 12,000.
- Colleague referral bonus program Wedowee, which means "old water" in the Creek language, was named after a Muscogee Creek Indian chief.
- Next to Lake Wedowee.
- Tanner East Wedowee.
- Flexible, Single-Point-of-Contact Scheduling.
- EMR: Meditech (Epic coming soon).
- Brand new facility- Opened in November 2017.
- Facility: Tanner East Alabama.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN ED Physician Opportunities in Wedowee, Alabama!
- This has enhanced the tourist drawing power of the town.
- Inpatient- Low volume/Low acuity- Staffed by Nurse Practitioner.
- Current, unrestricted Alabama medical license and DEA.
- Since the late 20th century, Lake Wedowee was created by the impoundment of the Tallapoosa River.
- Med/High Acuity.
- "A" Rated professional liability with tail coverage.
- This area was historically occupied by the Muscogee Creek people.
- Independent Contractor status.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services