Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · December 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Scribe program.
- Recruiter at extension 2906 or.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- Excellent schedule for work-life balance.
- Our 17-bed ED has an annual patient volume of 54,000 and CMC provides 60 hours of physician coverage 36 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- We ask that you be residency trained and or boarded in Abem/Aobem.
- Malpractice and tail insurance provided.
- CMC is a Level II Trauma Center, has a patient admission rate of 18-20%, Meditech EMR, and a GME program starting August 2019.
- As a TeamHealth leader you will be awarded a significant compensation package including attractive monthly stipend, sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Director stipend available.
- Double physician coverage.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Teamhealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time experienced Assistant Medical Director to help lead our emergency medicine team at Coliseum Medical Center in Macon, Georgia.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.