Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Double physician coverage.
- As a TeamHealth leader you will be awarded a significant compensation package including attractive monthly stipend, sign-on and relocation bonus.
- CMC is a Level II Trauma Center, has a patient admission rate of 18-20%, Meditech EMR, and a GME program starting August 2019.
- Malpractice and tail insurance provided.
- Scribe program.
- Director stipend available.
- Excellent schedule for work-life balance.
- Recruiter at extension 2906 or.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- We ask that you be residency trained and or boarded in Abem/Aobem.
- Our 17-bed ED has an annual patient volume of 54,000 and CMC provides 60 hours of physician coverage 36 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- Teamhealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time experienced Assistant Medical Director to help lead our emergency medicine team at Coliseum Medical Center in Macon, Georgia.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.