Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · December 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Union City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth is seeking a physician to lead our emergency department team at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Union City, Tennessee.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth not only manages the ED but also manages the hospital medicine inpatient service line.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Flexible schedule.
- Leadership stipend.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- This ED sees an annual volume of 20,000 a year and APC coverage is offered daily for an average of 9/hours a day.
- We ask that you be Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Pediatric trained, preferably with some administrative experience.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.