Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Crossville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid PLI with tail coverage.
- Sign on and relocation incentive available.
- Flexible scheduling.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a dedicated Nocturnist to join our team in the emergency department at Cumberland Medical Center in Crossville, Tennessee.
- TeamHealth is committed to strengthening hospitals, supporting clinicians and improving healthcare.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience.
- New competitive hourly rate.
- Student loan repayment for qualified candidates.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.