Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Biloxi) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You must be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared, and Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEA's for the designated states if needed.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in the states of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must!
- Our Special Operations team works at selected Emergency Departments, and you are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- A generous sign-on bonus.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Practice in the southeast but live where you want, we will fly you to work.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.