Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · December 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dublin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid malpractice.
- The city of Dublin is located in the heart of Georgia and is only one hour from Macon, two hours from Atlanta and two hours from the beautiful coast of the Atlantic Ocean.
- TeamHealth is looking for emergency medicine physicians to join our emergency department team at Fairview Park Hospital in Dublin, Georgia.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Along with this great location, this city offers reasonable taxes, good schools and a tightly knit neighborhood.
- This community hospital provides 24-hour emergency coverage, inpatient and outpatient surgery options and rehabilitation services.
- We ask that you be residency trained and board certified in Abem/Aobem.
- This 22-bed ED and Level III trauma center sees 51,000 patients annually and features 4 dedicated pediatric rooms.
- The facility offers 36 hours of physician coverage, 36 hours of APC coverage and strong leadership and nursing staff.
- Fairview Park is a state-of-the-art 190-bed acute care facility, conveniently located in the hear of middle Georgia.
- Free CME.
- In addition, Fairview provides specialty services through facilities such as the Sleep Center at Fairview Park, the Same Day Surgery Center, the Heart Center at Fairview Park, and the Women's Imaging Center.
- Relocation bonuses.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.