Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Teamhealth is seeking a full-time Emergency Medicine Physician to join our prestigious academic emergency medicine team at Coliseum Medical Center located in Macon, Georgia.
- Qualified candidates must be board certified in Emergency Medicine (Abem or Aobem) or board eligible and within 2 years of graduating residency.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Paid malpractice coverage.
- And. As a member of our team we offer an exceptional compensation package, free CME, sign on and relocation bonus plans.
- ED physicians don't respond to in house codes and enjoy access to on suite Radiology (CT/Plain Flims) with 24-hr reads, additional rads MRI, United States, NM during normal hours and on. Macon offers direct interstate access to International Airport without the hassle of Atlanta traffic!
- Enjoy 60 hours of physician coverage and 24 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Relocation bonuses.
- Outstanding compensation package.
- Live in a mid-size city, but access the Atlanta airport in an hour!
- This 20-bed ED sees 57,000 patients annually and features 4 dedicated pediatric ED beds, 4 Behavioral Health rooms, dedicated Quickflow and Subwait areas and a Chest Pain and Stroke Center.
- This 310-bed facility features 2 Hospitalist groups, a 30-bed ICU and specialty services.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.