Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Alabama) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Reason for Coverage Need: short staffed.
- Patient Age Range: adult.
- 18-PM shift.
- BC not required.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 51 beds.
- Patient Volume: 1 or 2 an hour.
- Support Staff: single doc coverage.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Carting/Dictation: MedHost Edis.
- Specialty Requested: ER.
- Location: Halleyville, AL.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM or FP with ER experience.
- ER doc responds to codes.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Length Of Assignment: 3 dates needed for 12 or 24 hour shift.
- 6-PM shift.
- Minimum Length Accepted: open.
- Northwest AL.
- Certifications Required: Acls Pals Atls (Atls not required if BC).
- 20-24 hr shift.
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts 6a-6p or 6p-6a (24hr shift).
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 13.