Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · September 29, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Alabama) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts 6a-6p or 6p-6a (24hr shift).
- BC not required.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Patient Volume: 1 or 2 an hour.
- Reason for Coverage Need: short staffed.
- Minimum Length Accepted: open.
- 18-PM shift.
- Specialty Requested: ER.
- Length Of Assignment: 3 dates needed for 12 or 24 hour shift.
- 6-PM shift.
- Support Staff: single doc coverage.
- 20-24 hr shift.
- Patient Age Range: adult.
- Carting/Dictation: MedHost Edis.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Location: Halleyville, AL.
- Certifications Required: Acls Pals Atls (Atls not required if BC).
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 51 beds.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM or FP with ER experience.
- Northwest AL.
- ER doc responds to codes.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 13.