Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Alabama) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Halleyville, AL.
- Certifications Required: Acls Pals Atls (Atls not required if BC).
- Northwest AL.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 51 beds.
- Patient Age Range: adult.
- 20-24 hr shift.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM or FP with ER experience.
- ER doc responds to codes.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Reason for Coverage Need: short staffed.
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts 6a-6p or 6p-6a (24hr shift).
- 18-PM shift.
- Specialty Requested: ER.
- Patient Volume: 1 or 2 an hour.
- 6-PM shift.
- Length Of Assignment: 3 dates needed for 12 or 24 hour shift.
- Support Staff: single doc coverage.
- Carting/Dictation: MedHost Edis.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- BC not required.
- Minimum Length Accepted: open.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.