Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Stockbridge) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- 55-bed ED sees 90k annual patient volume.
- Live in the heart of Atlanta and be a part of an exceptional ED team!
- Annual administrative stipend.
- Full benefits.
- This position requires the right individual who is residency trained and/or Abem/Aobem and is able to lead a team and institute changes.
- You must also be experienced with throughput/metrics.
- Fast track and Meditech EMR.
- Significant compensation package.
- This facility is part of the Piedmont family and is located in the Southeast part of the metro Atlanta area, along I-75 South.
- 20% admission rate.
- TeamHealth is seeking an experienced Medical Director to join our leadership team at Piedmont Henry Hospital in Stockbridge, Georgia.
- This 215-bed facility is part of the Piedmont System and provides both outpatient and inpatient diagnostic and therapeutic services for a variety of medical conditions, both surgical and non-surgical to a wide population.
- Medical scribes.
- Sign-on and relocation bonuses.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago