Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Stockbridge) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 20% admission rate.
- This 215-bed facility is part of the Piedmont System and provides both outpatient and inpatient diagnostic and therapeutic services for a variety of medical conditions, both surgical and non-surgical to a wide population.
- Sign-on and relocation bonuses.
- Live in the heart of Atlanta and be a part of an exceptional ED team!
- Full benefits.
- TeamHealth is seeking an experienced Medical Director to join our leadership team at Piedmont Henry Hospital in Stockbridge, Georgia.
- Fast track and Meditech EMR.
- You must also be experienced with throughput/metrics.
- 55-bed ED sees 90k annual patient volume.
- This facility is part of the Piedmont family and is located in the Southeast part of the metro Atlanta area, along I-75 South.
- Significant compensation package.
- Annual administrative stipend.
- Medical scribes.
- This position requires the right individual who is residency trained and/or Abem/Aobem and is able to lead a team and institute changes.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 25.