Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lenoir City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This 87,000-square-foot hospital features advanced technology, including state-of-the-art Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computerized Tomography (CT), Ultrasound, Diagnostic X-Rays and Women's Imaging Services, as well as Nuclear Medicine technology unique to our surrounding counties.
- Generous sign-on and relocation incentive available.
- Lenoir City is a full-service city on the outskirts of the greater metropolitan Knoxville area surrounded by three beautiful lakes, which offer many recreational opportunities.
- Physicians work 12 hour shifts with daily advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Independent contractor status.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Fort Loudon Medical Center in Lenoir City, Tennessee.
- Full time EM opportunity.
- 21,00 annual ED visits.
- Scribe coverage available.
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center is equipped with a team of more than 200 doctors in more than 29 specialty areas.
- 12 bed ED.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 18.