Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Crossville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Plenty of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
- For 3 years.
- TeamHealth is committed to strengthening hospitals, supporting clinicians and improving healthcare.
- And EM fellowship-trained physicians who sign full-time (120 hours/mo.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience.
- No state income tax and a great cost of living in a family-friendly area.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Flexible schedule allowing work-life balance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a dedicated Nocturnist to join our team in the emergency department at Cumberland Medical Center in Crossville, Tennessee.
- Student loan repayment up to $150k available to EM.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 18.