Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Waycross) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Low cost of living, great schools and easy access to the world renowned beaches of Florida.
- Practice in a 231-bed medical center that offers the highest quality care while living in Waycross, Georgia - a city known for its low cost of living, great schools and easy access to the world-renowned beaches of Florida.
- In addition to the support and resources of a nationwide physician network this position offers competitive pay, paid malpractice insurance, sign-on and relocation programs.
- Annual ED volume of 50,000 visits.
- 21-bed ED with 4-bed fast track.
- Support and resources of a nationwide clinician network.
- Qualified candidates must be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with significant emergency medicine experience.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- An hour and a half drive from Jacksonville, Florida!
- Waycross is just an hour and a half drive to Jacksonville, Florida, and great beach destinations and resorts like Sea Island, St. Simons, Amelia Island and more.
- Competitive compensation.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Memorial Satilla Health in Waycross, Georgia.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 12.