Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Waycross) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- An hour and a half drive from Jacksonville, Florida!
- Qualified candidates must be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with significant emergency medicine experience.
- In addition to the support and resources of a nationwide physician network this position offers competitive pay, paid malpractice insurance, sign-on and relocation programs.
- Support and resources of a nationwide clinician network.
- Practice in a 231-bed medical center that offers the highest quality care while living in Waycross, Georgia - a city known for its low cost of living, great schools and easy access to the world-renowned beaches of Florida.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Memorial Satilla Health in Waycross, Georgia.
- Waycross is just an hour and a half drive to Jacksonville, Florida, and great beach destinations and resorts like Sea Island, St. Simons, Amelia Island and more.
- Low cost of living, great schools and easy access to the world renowned beaches of Florida.
- Competitive compensation.
- Annual ED volume of 50,000 visits.
- 21-bed ED with 4-bed fast track.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago