Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states if needed.
- We will fly you to work.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- Our Special Operations team travels to selected emergency departments throughout the southeast to provide care, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel are a must.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth is seeking physicians to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee and Arkansas.
- Practice in the southeast but live where you want.
- You must be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared and EM residency trained.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago