Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- Our Special Operations team travels to selected emergency departments throughout the southeast to provide care, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel are a must.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Practice in the southeast but live where you want.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states if needed.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- We will fly you to work.
- You must be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared and EM residency trained.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- TeamHealth is seeking physicians to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee and Arkansas.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 4.