Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- The facility features medium level acuity and an admission rate of 7%. We ask that you be residency trained and board certified in Abem or Aobem.
- TeamHealth is looking for a physician to join our emergency department team at Coliseum Northside Hospital in Macon, Georgia.
- Double physician coverage.
- Beautiful communities, great schools and an abundance of outdoor activities await.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- The city of Macon, located in central Georgia is built on southern charm and hospitality.
- This facility is part of the HCA family and is a 103-bed community hospital that specializes in orthopedics, spine care, bariatric surgery and gastric reflux disease.
- This 19-bed ED sees 45,000 patients annually and features 2 dedicated pediatric patient rooms with 12 hours daily of Pediatric coverage, 48 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage and up to 30 hours of daily physician coverage.
- Sign-on bonus.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 28.