Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 57 physician and 24 hours of APC coverage daily.
- Dedicated quick flow and Subwait areas.
- The services provided include inpatient and outpatient programs, as well as, a specialty program for senior adults.
- Meditech EMR.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus.
- ED Ultrasound and Glidescope.
- In addition, CMC's breadth of care options includes specialty facilities such as a Heart Institute, Robotics Institute, Cancer Institute, Diabetes Management Center, the Family Ties Birthing Center, which includes a level III neonatal nursery, and the Center for Behavioral Health, which provides treatment to adults with psychiatric and addiction issues.
- Attractive monthly leadership stipend.
- 20% admission rate.
- Exceptional compensation package.
- Medium Acuity.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity full-time Assistant Medical Director to lead ED team at Coliseum Medical Centers in Macon, Georgia.
- 54,000 annual volume.
- Coliseum Medical Center (CMC) is a 310-bed facility offering a 24-hour emergency room, inpatient and outpatient surgery, rehabilitation programs, behavioral health and diagnostic services.
- Looking for an experienced leader who is engaged on all levels of leadership and administration.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago