Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Medium Acuity.
- Coliseum Medical Center (CMC) is a 310-bed facility offering a 24-hour emergency room, inpatient and outpatient surgery, rehabilitation programs, behavioral health and diagnostic services.
- 20% admission rate.
- 57 physician and 24 hours of APC coverage daily.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Dedicated quick flow and Subwait areas.
- 54,000 annual volume.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity full-time Assistant Medical Director to lead ED team at Coliseum Medical Centers in Macon, Georgia.
- In addition, CMC's breadth of care options includes specialty facilities such as a Heart Institute, Robotics Institute, Cancer Institute, Diabetes Management Center, the Family Ties Birthing Center, which includes a level III neonatal nursery, and the Center for Behavioral Health, which provides treatment to adults with psychiatric and addiction issues.
- Exceptional compensation package.
- Looking for an experienced leader who is engaged on all levels of leadership and administration.
- Attractive monthly leadership stipend.
- ED Ultrasound and Glidescope.
- The services provided include inpatient and outpatient programs, as well as, a specialty program for senior adults.
- Meditech EMR.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 28.