Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sevierville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Relocation bonus available.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our team in the emergency department at Leconte Medical Center in Sevierville, Tennessee.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience. Our physicians work 10-hour shifts per day in our 53,000 volume emergency department, with 24/7 advanced practice clinician coverage.
- A generous sign-on bonus.
- RVU program.
- TeamHealth offers a great work/life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy the outdoors in the Great Smoky Mountains.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago