Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Montgomery) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 36 hours of physician coverage and 50 hours of APC coverage are provided per day.
- Our ED is a 52,000 annual patient volume, Level III facility with 35 beds.
- We ask that you be Abem/Aobem trained.
- Baptist Medical Center-East is part of the Baptist Health System and is a 150-bed licensed facility providing a broad range of services.
- The hospital was recently named one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals by Thomson Reuters and offers state of the art labor and delivery center, level ll Nicu, Medical/Surgical ICU as well as general and specialized surgical services.
- Acuity is medium and the admission rate is 16%. A Hospitalist is on site and adult trauma goes to Baptist Medical Center-South.
- Highly competitive compensation package.
- Significant sign-on and relocation bonuses.
- Teamhealth is looking for Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team at Baptist Medical Center East in Montgomery, Alabama.
- Enjoy the support of medical scribes.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago