Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Montgomery) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy the support of medical scribes.
- 36 hours of physician coverage and 50 hours of APC coverage are provided per day.
- Teamhealth is looking for Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team at Baptist Medical Center East in Montgomery, Alabama.
- The hospital was recently named one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals by Thomson Reuters and offers state of the art labor and delivery center, level ll Nicu, Medical/Surgical ICU as well as general and specialized surgical services.
- Baptist Medical Center-East is part of the Baptist Health System and is a 150-bed licensed facility providing a broad range of services.
- Our ED is a 52,000 annual patient volume, Level III facility with 35 beds.
- Acuity is medium and the admission rate is 16%. A Hospitalist is on site and adult trauma goes to Baptist Medical Center-South.
- Highly competitive compensation package.
- We ask that you be Abem/Aobem trained.
- Significant sign-on and relocation bonuses.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 15.