Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Crossville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our physicians work a combination of 10 and 12-hour shifts in our 33,000 volume emergency department.
- And EM fellowship-trained physicians who sign full-time (120 hours/mo.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- For 3 years.
- Plenty of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors.
- This part-time position allows for an excellent work-life balance.
- No state income tax and a great cost of living in a family-friendly area.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
- Student loan repayment up to $150k available to EM.
- Flexible schedule allowing work-life balance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our team in the emergency department at Cumberland Medical Center in Crossville, Tennessee.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago