Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Crossville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible schedule allowing work-life balance.
- And EM fellowship-trained physicians who sign full-time (120 hours/mo.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Our physicians work a combination of 10 and 12-hour shifts in our 33,000 volume emergency department.
- Student loan repayment up to $150k available to EM.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our team in the emergency department at Cumberland Medical Center in Crossville, Tennessee.
- No state income tax and a great cost of living in a family-friendly area.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
- Plenty of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors.
- This part-time position allows for an excellent work-life balance.
- For 3 years.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.