Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sevierville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position is a great choice for any physician looking to grow their career and still have time for friends and family.
- Paid PLI with tail coverage? Employee benefits available? Annual leadership conferences.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing candidates for our Emergency Medicine Medical Director position at LeConte Medical Center in Sevierville, Tennesse.
- This clinician will lead our team of ED clinicians who treat over 53,000 patients each year.
- Enjoy a great work/life balance while practicing in up-to-date facilities with advanced technologies!
- The ideal candidate will be trained in Emergency Medicine with extensive leadership experience.
This perm job opening was posted