Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sevierville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position is a great choice for any physician looking to grow their career and still have time for friends and family.
- Enjoy a great work/life balance while practicing in up-to-date facilities with advanced technologies!
- Paid PLI with tail coverage? Employee benefits available? Annual leadership conferences.
- This clinician will lead our team of ED clinicians who treat over 53,000 patients each year.
- The ideal candidate will be trained in Emergency Medicine with extensive leadership experience.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing candidates for our Emergency Medicine Medical Director position at LeConte Medical Center in Sevierville, Tennesse.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 18.