Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Knoxville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No state income tax, great cost of living, in a family-friendly area.
- Guaranteed hourly rate + RVU program.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives available.
- Come be a part of the region's only Level I Trauma Center, committed to excellence in patient care!
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth offers a great work/life balance that gives you quality time with family, time to enjoy the great outdoors in the Great Smoky Mountains, take in a college football game at the University of Tennessee or check out one of the many festivals in downtown Knoxville.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our team in the emergency department at The University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville, Tennessee.
This perm job opening was posted