Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Knoxville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives available.
- TeamHealth offers a great work/life balance that gives you quality time with family, time to enjoy the great outdoors in the Great Smoky Mountains, take in a college football game at the University of Tennessee or check out one of the many festivals in downtown Knoxville.
- Guaranteed hourly rate + RVU program.
- No state income tax, great cost of living, in a family-friendly area.
- Come be a part of the region's only Level I Trauma Center, committed to excellence in patient care!
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our team in the emergency department at The University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville, Tennessee.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.