Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Clanton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus available.
- This ED has an annual patient volume of 19,000, 10 beds, has 24 hours daily of MD, 10 hours daily of APC coverage and medium acuity.
- This facility is part of the St. Vincent's Health System and provides high quality care to people in more than 40 different zip codes.
- Attractive hourly rates.
- The location has easy access to both Birmingham and Montgomery.
- Practice rural medicine with an exceptional medical director and team.
- TeamHealth is seeking a full-time, experienced Physician to join our Emergency Medicine team at St. Vincent's Chilton in Clanton, Alabama.
This perm job opening was posted