Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · September 29, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Clanton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The location has easy access to both Birmingham and Montgomery.
- This facility is part of the St. Vincent's Health System and provides high quality care to people in more than 40 different zip codes.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus available.
- Attractive hourly rates.
- TeamHealth is seeking a full-time, experienced Physician to join our Emergency Medicine team at St. Vincent's Chilton in Clanton, Alabama.
- This ED has an annual patient volume of 19,000, 10 beds, has 24 hours daily of MD, 10 hours daily of APC coverage and medium acuity.
- Practice rural medicine with an exceptional medical director and team.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.