Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Scribe program onsite.
- Competitive compensation structure.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Emergency Medicine team at St. Francis Hospital in Columbus, Georgia.
- Excellent physician and APC coverage.
- Employee opportunity.
- As a TeamHealth clinician, you will enjoy an extraordinary network of clinicians, competitive compensation, benefits, potential career growth opportunities and the stability of a respected leader in the industry.
- Very supportive hospital administration.
- Engaged medical director.
- Full benefits.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.