Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · December 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lawrenceburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a 16,000 annual volume and 6-bed ED.
- 1 to 1 patients per hour with medium-high acuity.
- Competitive compensation.
- Lucrative sign-on bonus for full-time candidates.
- IC status with company-paid professional liability insurance (including tail).
- This practice offers secure scheduling with flexibility for all clinicians in addition to 24-hour physician coverage with 24 hours of strong APC coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our Emergency Department team at Crockett Hospital in Lawrenceburg, Tennessee.
- Strong Medical Director leadership.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago