Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lawrenceburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a 16,000 annual volume and 6-bed ED.
- This practice offers secure scheduling with flexibility for all clinicians in addition to 24-hour physician coverage with 24 hours of strong APC coverage.
- Strong Medical Director leadership.
- IC status with company-paid professional liability insurance (including tail).
- 1 to 1 patients per hour with medium-high acuity.
- Competitive compensation.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our Emergency Department team at Crockett Hospital in Lawrenceburg, Tennessee.
- Lucrative sign-on bonus for full-time candidates.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.