Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · December 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Livingston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fully supportive hospital administration.
- Through its 114-bed acute care facility and physician practices, it offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient care to the communities of the Upper Cumberland of Tennessee.
- TeamHealth has an outstanding opportunity for an Emergency Medicine Physician at Livingston Regional.
- Engaged Medical Director.
- Hospital is part of the LifePoint Health System.
- Livingston Regional Hospital is part of the HighPoint Health System.
- Flexible schedule.
- Competitive compensation.
- Located approximately 100 miles from Nashville, Knoxville and Chattanooga, the town of Livingston offers the best in small-town living with easy access to metropolitan amenities.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago