Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Livingston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Engaged Medical Director.
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible schedule.
- TeamHealth has an outstanding opportunity for an Emergency Medicine Physician at Livingston Regional.
- Located approximately 100 miles from Nashville, Knoxville and Chattanooga, the town of Livingston offers the best in small-town living with easy access to metropolitan amenities.
- Through its 114-bed acute care facility and physician practices, it offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient care to the communities of the Upper Cumberland of Tennessee.
- Livingston Regional Hospital is part of the HighPoint Health System.
- Fully supportive hospital administration.
- Hospital is part of the LifePoint Health System.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.