Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · July 14, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Another notable attraction that is frequented by visitors is the Carver Culture Museum.
- Friendship Park comes with a range of recreational facilities for its visitors.
- StartDate: 03/01/2020Available Shifts: Regular 12 Pay Rate: $203 - 215.
- In addition, the city plays host to the Picayune Spring Street Fair and Picayune Fall Street Fair every year!
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Jack Read Park has a serene atmosphere that is perfect for relaxing.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Fast Track: Yes, 3 fast track beds.
- Electronic Medical Records: Epic.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Shift Schedule: 6a - 6p, 6p - 6a.
- A facility is in need of Emergency Medicine locums coverage in Mississippi!
- The Northgate Shopping Center and Picayune Shopping Center are the ideal places for spending a fun-filled time chilling out and shopping.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- This opportunity offers: .
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Feb 19.