Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- 12 hour shifts.
- This opportunity offers: .
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine.
- Active Mississippi license If coastal charm, convenience and a pet-friendly atmosphere are high on your vacation "must-have" list, then Bay St. Louis, Mississippi might be the perfect Gulf Coast destination for you!
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Minimum of 8 shifts per month.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- A facility is in need of Emergency Medicine locums coverage in Bay Saint Louis, Mississippi!
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Regular 12 Pay Rate: $183 - 195.
- Emergency Medicine experience.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.