Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · January 19, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Diverse business mix, cultural arts, and year-round activities make the city an ideal place for individuals and families alike.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- 25K Annual volume .
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Trauma Level III .
- Start as soon as credentialed .
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- 60 days to credential.
- Often referred to as "Alabama's best-kept secret," this city offers an excellent quality of life in a small-town setting.
- Electronic Health Records: Cpsi.
- Emergency Physician Needed.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Regular 12 Pay Rate: $203 - 215.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Will accept Family Medicine or Internal Medicine board certification .
- Its outstanding school system and family-friendly atmosphere place Sylacauga among the "Top 100 Communities for Young People" by America's Promise Foundation.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Apr 2.