Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · March 28, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Emergency Physician Needed.
- The crown jewel of this area is beautiful Lake Martin, a 44,000-acre water wonderland that provides 750 miles of wooded shoreline.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Will accept Family Medicine or Internal Medicine board certification .
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- Start as soon as credentialed .
- Trauma Level III .
- Electronic Health Records: Cpsi.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- 23K Annual volume .
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- 60 Days to credential Tucked into the southernmost foothills of the Appalachians and surrounded by lakes, parklands and a National Forest, this is the kind of town that fills residents with pride and visitors with envy and awe.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Regular 12 Pay Rate: $203 - 215.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.