Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · August 19, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Atmore, AL) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician Benefits:.
- The annual Emergency Department volume is 12,000.
- Serving Escambia and Monroe counties in Alabama, as well as Escambia County, Florida, Atmore Community Hospital offers a wide range of services for rural residents who otherwise would have to travel far from home.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Atmore Community Hospital is a 49-bed facility with all private rooms.
- Atmore Community Hospital is currently affiliated with Infirmary Health since possible care.
- Must have current Acls, Atls, Pals certifications.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Envision Physician Services is currently seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Atmore, Alabama!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services