Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · December 7, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Atmore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With the Perdido Vineyard and the nearby wilderness areas for camping, hiking, boating camping, and fishing, this location offers entertainment for all!
- Area activities include The Wind Creek Casino & Hotel with Spa which currently holds a 4 Diamond Award from AAA.
- Physician Benefits:.
- Atmore Community Hospital is a 49-bed facility with all private rooms.
- Located just north of the Alabama/Florida state line, this opportunity is close to the beaches of Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Perdido Key, and Pensacola Beach.
- Must have current Acls, Atls, Pals certifications.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Atmore has a population of around 10,000 and is less than an hour's drive from Mobile and Pensacola.
- The annual Emergency Department volume is 12,000.
- Envision Physician Services is currently seeking Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians in Atmore, Alabama!
- Flexible scheduling.
- Serving Escambia and Monroe counties in Alabama, as well as Escambia County, Florida, Atmore Community Hospital offers a wide range of services for rural residents who otherwise would have to travel far from home.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Atmore Community Hospital is currently affiliated with Infirmary Health since possible care.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Envision Physician Services