Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · March 29, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (near Montgomery) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24-30 Shifts/Month.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible: Must be board certified or board eligible, do not have to be EM boarded.
- Patients per Hour: 3.
- State Medical License: Alabama.
- Who responds to codes: EM responds even to floor/ICU codes.
- Annual Patient Volume: 32K.
- 3-6 months coverage.
- Scribe Coverage: no.
- Shift Times / Coverage.
- 24hrs MD | 6a-6p, 6p-6a.
- Start Date: November.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Covid vaccine required: Yes or exemption.
- APC Hours of Coverage: 22APC | 7a-6p, 5p-4a.
This locum job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Locum Connections