Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · September 26, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dyersburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 16 bed ED.
- 25,000 Annual ED Volume.
- Dyersburg Regional Medical Center is a 225-bed acute care facility accredited by the Joint Commission.
- It's the perfect place to live, work, and raise a family.
- Dyersburg has a wonderful small-town feel yet offers many amenities.
- The city of Dyersburg is a home-town community of more than 20,000 and the hospital serves a population of greater than 100,000.
- Cerner EMR.
- The hospital offers a range of medical, diagnostic and surgical services including 24-hour emergency care, an intensive care unit and a renovated obstetrics unit.
- Physician shifts Day 6a-6p, Swing 9a-9p, Night 6p-6a.
- It offers one of the highest-rated school systems in the state, with minimal driving distance to several major cities including Memphis 90 minutes South, Nashville 2 hours 30 minutes East and St. Louis 3 hours North, as well as numerous local parks and recreation areas.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Practice physicians with ER experience to join our Team in Dyersburg, TN.
- Midlevel Providers shifts 2p-2a.
- Acls, Atls, Pals required.
- Enjoy the southern charm and a simpler way of life.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services