Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · December 9, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $240 per hour.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine (within five years of completing EM residency).
- This coverage is needed beginning may 1, 2023 ongoing until further notice.
- Shift Times: ( Southern Hills Mon-Fri - 6a-3p, 10a-6p, 3p-12a, 6p-6a Sat-Sun - 6a-4p, 12a-10p, 6p-6a) & ( Tristar Century Farms Shift Times: 7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- Trauma Level: no designation.
- Smart is seeking emergency medicine physicians for locum coverage in Nashville, TN.
- Must be TN license and have TN DEA.
- Larry Benjamin, Clinical Recruiter, for this assignment, or to hear about other openings that we may have available.
- Patients Per hour: 2-3 per hrs( Southern Hills ED ) & 1-2 per hrs ( Tristar Century Farms ).
- CME: 24 Months.
- ED Beds: ED/Fast Track Bed Size - 19 (Southern Hills ) & 11 ( Tristar Century Farms ).
- Tdap, Covid, FLU, Minimum TWO yrs recent EM.
- UC & Private Practice doesn't qualify.
- Abem or Aobem only: Atls, Acls, Pals are Required at all times.
- Backup Specialties: at-Southern Hills ( Cardiology, Neurology, Oncology, Orthopedic, General Surgery & Obgyn) & Tristar Century Farms will (transfer to Southern Hills).
- Annual Volume: 40-43K on Average ( Southern Hills) & 16-18K ( Tristar Century Farms ).
- Life Certification.
- 5 shifts per month.
- Smart provides malpractice coverage, travel, and accommodations for all locum assignments.
- EMR: meditech.
- Case Logs: 24 Months.
This locum tenen job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 1.